Join our robust volunteer community! Our volunteers introduce youth to new cultural, artistic, and academic experiences and inspire them and encourage them to dream. Volunteer opportunities are available at any of our seven Centers, located in Bridgeport, Bronzeville, Humboldt Park, North Lawndale, Riverdale, and South Shore.
Our volunteer projects are great for corporate and civic groups. We currently partner with companies like CareerBuilder, USG, Comcast, PwC, EY, Chicago White Sox, and Travelers Insurance, among many others. By bringing a volunteer group to one of our Centers, you are able to provide transformative experiences for both children and employees.
Volunteer projects include:
- After-school programming assistance
- Mentoring and homework help
- Overseeing STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) activities
- Hosting arts/crafts projects
- College and career readiness activities
- Outdoor and garden work
- Facility-based projects (painting hallways, cleaning classrooms, organizing storage areas)
- Hosting seminars or corporate partner initiatives (financial literacy, healthy eating, etc.)
For more information, contact Meaghan Sykes at 312-913-1700, ext. 424 or email@example.com.