Whether you like your cocktail shaken or stirred, you are sure to have a blast at the Fourth Annual Shake & Stir, Chicago's only James Bond-approved soiree!
Join the Chicago Youth Centers Auxiliary Board and presenting sponsor Epsilon Economics on Friday, February 22, at the elegant Wintrust Grand Banking Hall (231 S. LaSalle Street) for a night of live music, dancing, cocktails, food, an extensive silent auction, and more!
Early Bird tickets are on sale now for $80 for General Admission and $140 for VIP. Early Bird ticket sales end on Jan. 25 and prices will go up!
The night will begin with an exclusive VIP Cocktail Hour from 7-8 p.m for our VIP guests. This time will be a fantastic networking opportunity for Chicago business professionals. In addition to other perks, VIP guests will receive an Uber code for a free ride* to or from the venue!
Following the VIP Cocktail Hour, all guests will enjoy...
• An exciting night of James Bond-approved fun
• An open bar featuring cocktails sponsored by Tito's Handmade Vodka, beer sponsored by Revolution Brewing, and wine
• Live music by top Chicago band Maggie Speaks and plenty of dancing
• Food stations featuring delicious Chicago bites, including Twomaytoz Event Catering, New Line Tavern, and more
• An extensive silent auction featuring tours, restaurant packages, and shopping experiences at Chicago's top restaurants, distilleries, and stores
• A photo station where guests can show off their best 007 pose
• ... and more!
*Uber code valid for $10 off one ride.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Listed as of 1/17/2019
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER PRESENTING SPONSOR
CASINO ROYALE SPONSORS
Amy Weiss Narea and Vincent Narea
National Data Research
Twomaytoz Event Catering
FOOD AND ALCOHOL SPONSORS
New Line Tavern
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
See more pictures from last year's Shake & Stir here.