Whether you like your cocktail shaken or stirred, you are sure to have a blast at the Third Annual Shake & Stir, Chicago's only James Bond-approved soiree!
Join the Chicago Youth Centers Auxiliary Board and presenting sponsor Epsilon Economics on Friday, February 23 at the elegant Wintrust Grand Banking Hall (231 S. LaSalle Street) for a night of live music, dancing, cocktails, food, an extensive silent auction, and more!
All proceeds support CYC-Fellowship House in Bridgeport.
Tickets are $100 for General Admission and $175 for VIP!
Online ticket sales have ended. Tickets will still be available for purchase at the door.
All guests will enjoy...
- An open bar featuring cocktails, wine, and beer sponsored by Tito's Vodka, Revolution Brewing, Mendocino Wine Co., , and Stoller Imports.
- Food stations featuring delicious local bites from the Polo Inn & Café, Newline Tavern, My Private Chef, Beavers Coffee + Donuts, and more!
- Live music by top Chicago band Maggie Speaks and dancing under the Wintrust Grand Banking Hall's high ceilings surrounded by neoclassical and Gothic Revival architecture with Art Deco influences.
- An extensive silent auction featuring tours, bites, and shopping experiences at Chicago's top restaurants, distilleries, and stores
- A photo booth where guests can show off their best 007 pose
VIP guests will also enjoy...
- An exclusive cocktail hour with a special dance performance
- Access to a dedicated VIP bar for the entire night
- Two complimentary tickets for the Shake & Stir raffle—become an MI-6 operative for the day by winning our escape room package for six or score another exciting Bond-inspired experience
- A gift certificate for a custom tailored shirt by award-winning menswear retailer Blank Label
Following the event, join us at the official Shake & Stir after-party at the Underground Chicago, 56 W. Illinois Street!
See more pictures from last year's Shake & Stir here.